Phone: (405) 527-2229
The Physical Therapy Department offers a variety of rehabilitation equipment and a comprehensive set of physical rehabilitative services, including: Hydrotherapy, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Soft tissue Injury, Stroke Rehabilitation, Wound Care, and Sports Rehabilitation.
We know that it is important to begin your rehabilitation as quickly as possible. At PMH Physical Therapy, you can usually begin evaluation and treatment within two business days.
Following a thorough evaluation, an individual treatment plan will be developed to meet your specific needs. Staffed full-time by registered physical therapists, the Purcell Municipal Hospital is committed to working in close cooperation and communication with your physician to meet your rehabilitation goals.
* Total Joint Replacement: Knee, Hip, Ankle, Wrist, Shoulder
* Sports Injury: Sprains/Strains, ACL Rehab, Shoulder Dislocations, Rotator Cuff Tears, Tendonitis, Bursitis
* Back Pain: Sprains/Strains, Sciatica, Whiplash
* Work Injury: Carpel Tunnel, Sprains/Strains
* Debility: General Weakness, Gait Abnormality, Osteoporosis
|1500 North Green Avenue • Purcell, Oklahoma 73080 • (405) 527-6524|